• Jampacked with tricks…A BOOK-LENGTH SCAVENGER HUNT that Mr. Brown creates so energetically.
– Janet Maslin, The New York Times
• AS CLOSE AS A BOOK CAN COME TO A SUMMERTIME CINEMATIC BLOCKBUSTER…Brown builds up Langdon’s supporting cast, which is the strongest yet.
– USA Today
• FAST, CLEVER, WELL-INFORMED…DAN BROWN IS THE MASTER OF THE INTELLECTUAL CLIFFHANGER.
– The Wall Street Journal
• BROWN IS AT HIS BEST when he makes readers believe that dusty books and musty passageways are just covers for ancient global conspiracies.
– The Washington Post
• A DIVERTING THRILLER…Brown stocks his latest book with all the familiar elements: puzzles, a beautiful female companion, and hints of secret conspiratorial agendas.
US: May 14
UK: May 14
Brazil (Sextante Editora): May 24
Catalan (Grup 62): May 14
France (JC Lattes): May 23
Germany (Bastei Lübbe): May 14
Italy (Mondadori): May 14
Netherlands (Luitingh Sijthoff): May 14
Norway (WSOY): May 14
Portugal (Bertrand Editora): July 10
Turkey (Altin Kitaplar): May 14
Spain (Editorial Planeta): May 16
• Brazil – The Sunday edition of O GLOBO newspaper featured an article on the translation process for INFERNO.
• Germany – Welt der Wunder speculates about the premise, mysteries, and secrets behind “Inferno.”
• Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and Hamburger Morgenpost traveled behind the curtain of the Inferno translation process in Milan, Italy.
• US – New York Magazine featured an article that discusses facts, quotes, and thoughts about Inferno.